A bit of Photoshopping
Just had a mail from Alan who lives in London. Alan used to share a house with Kerry, and they were both here in January. They love to take a lot of photos, and indeed Alan makes a living from it, and I know Kerry would like to! Kerry and I met in 1993 when we were both part of the same overland expedition in Africa from London to Nairobi (run by Exodus Overland). Looking at their web site - seems the full Africa overland trips are not possible now. I mean, it was a hard trip and we passed through several very dodgy places with coups going on, military infighting, etc..Ooh, we had it tough in them days.
Alan has played with my photos and joined 2 together - see below.

You can see more of Alan's photos, and many of Kerry's too at:
http://www.alancopsonpictures.co.uk/
I'm sure he won't mind if I add a link to a "private" section, where he has some pictures of us taken in January:
www.alancopsonpictures.co.uk/personal/phuket
You'll need a User Name "JJJJ" and Password "Phuket"
Jamie the Blogger - Jamie's Phuket | Phuket Weather