JJJJ Monk - Personal Blog for Jamie, Jurirat, Jessica and John


Monday, July 31, 2006

The In Laws (Meet the Mahakaew Family)

It's time to introduce more of the family. I noticed I've been rather concentrating on just the 4 J's, so I would like you to meet Mam's family. They are from Chumphon, which is on the east coast about 400km North of Phuket (about halfway to Bangkok). Mam's dad (Lek) was a policeman, now retired early thanks to a generous early retirement package which helped them buy a new house last year. Mam's mum (Meaw) was, is and always will be a mum, wife and grandma of the best kind. Mam has 2 sisters - Aed who works in a bank in Bangkok, and Ann who works in the local government office in Chumphon. Mam has a son age 10 called Ing who lives with Mam's parents. We have suggested that he comes to stay in Phuket, but he prefers to stay there. Here's some photos of them all...

Mam's parents  The 2 sisters
Ing
Mam's sister Aed  Mam's sister Ann