July 2006
Time for an update!
Jessica will be 5 next week. While I have to accept she is a little kid, I do feel she is a bit of a monkey, so I am very happy that lately she has started doing lots of drawing, even carrying around a notebook and pencil with her when we go out! One might think "anything to keep her quiet", but that's not it - I am just glad that she is starting to show the ability to sit and concentrate on something for longer than 30 seconds! And her drawing is really coming on. See the photo below - she drew this one yesterday:

She drew the family, then after drawing in pencil, went and sat down again to colour it. I especially like the colour of the dress. She also drew all the stars - I showed her how to draw stars last week.
John is just adorable, is talking a lot, although none of it makes any sense. He understands everything, likes to kiss everyone, likes looking at photos and playing with bears and trying on daddy's shoes. He's such a sweetie.

We took a drive up Radar Hill on Sunday (see more about it on Jamie's Phuket) to get some fresh air. It was a glorious sunny day. Jessica said she told all her friends at school about how we went up the mountain and saw a snake...And here we are:

Jamie the Blogger - Jamie's Phuket | Phuket Weather