The Monks at James Bond Island (Phang Nga Bay)
Wow it was 2 weeks ago....while my mother was here I had a few actual days off while I was in between jobs. Well planned, that. The weather was darh hot and I was happy to sit by the pool with a cold beer, but on Sunday 4th March, my 38th birthday (surely that's not right...38? I feel 10 years younger), we made a day of it, driving up to Phang Nga, renting a longtail boat and chugging around Phang Nga Bay for a few hours... We had done this the first time mum and dad came here in 2002, when Jessica was not quite 1 year old. This time she was able to appreciate the day, and I think 2 year old John had quite a fun (but very tiring) day too.





More pictures and that : Phang Nga Bay on "Jamie's Phuket"
Jamie the Blogger - Jamie's Phuket | Phuket Weather