JJJJ Monk - Personal Blog for Jamie, Jurirat, Jessica and John


Saturday, March 31, 2007

More photos from March

March has been a very interesting month. I somehow worked my change of jobs to have a few xtra days off at the start of the month, coinciding perfectly with my mother's visit and my birthday. Going back to work at Sunrise Divers was rather odd for a couple of weeks. Like going back home after a long holiday...you kind of know where everything is, but are not sure..maybe something has changed. I've been working hard on getting things ship shape and back the way I like it! Like someone has been rearranging "my" room while I've been away. I got sick for a few days last week, a mild dose of food poisoning, and then the family went away to Chumphon last Friday. They'll be back next Friday. A bit of peace and quiet is nice, but not too much. I miss my 3 J's now.

My dear wife at Danang restaurant
My Wife...

My big girl
My Girl...

Look daddy! Train!
My Boy...

Bear helps John to read
Jessica strikes a pose John on the beach at The Beach Bar
J and j at the beach
Jessica drawing in the sand
Jessica, John and er.. another kid at the beach