Jessica's 6th Birthday Party
Last Saturday we had a mega party at our house. Mam reckons there were 64 people here (adults + kids), which beat last years 5th birthday party by nearly 20! And we were missing at least 15 who came last year, but not this year!
It started quietly and became a bit of a blur. I took some photos, but was rather busy making sure all the guests were OK. I had to dash to the local shop a couple of times to buy ice and beer.
So, Jessica is 6 now. I keep telling her that she's a big girl now, so should be acting a bit more sensibly. She passed all her school tests recently very easily, she asks me every night to read "Peter and Jane" ( I bought her 3 more books for her birthday), so I think we can make a studious nerd out of her yet :) After all, we are a family of nerds, right?
There now follows some party photos, and photos of family before the party. It's taken us a week to recover from it!








Jamie the Blogger - Jamie's Phuket | Phuket Weather