JJJJ Monk - Personal Blog for Jamie, Jurirat, Jessica and John


Saturday, October 06, 2007

Dinosaurs and Mini Golf

Well, since I was on holiday and school is off this month and the weather has generally been too wet for us to feel like going away from Phuket this week, we at least decided to take the kids for a bit of fun. Personally I am happy enough to spend the day driving around, looking at temples.... though I seem to recall as a kid hating churches ("they all look the same"...). Actually I did stop and look at a temple yesterday, but a couple of days ago we all went to the Dino Park Mini Golf at Kata Beach - super touristy, not so cheap to get in, but anyway... Fun for the kids (and us) though it was very sweaty and humid that day. The little J's were not concerned with keeping score of course, just enjoying doing something fun and being surrounded by dinosaurs.







 

 









 

You can't beat your dad!