JJJJ Monk - Personal Blog for Jamie, Jurirat, Jessica and John


Monday, March 17, 2008

Jessica's Graduation (from Kindergarten)

Now I am a bit upset. I had to wait until I was 21 to graduate. Jessica has managed to beat me by 15 years. Yes, at Kajonkiet school, even the Kindergarten has graduation. Next term Jessica will be in year P1 (Primary). On Saturday we had the ceremony at school. Lots of waiting around (and it was hot - the ceremony started at midday), then Jessica went off to get ready, robes and all. I guess a larger venue is needed since all family were seated outside watching a giant screen while the kids were in another room receiving their graduation certificates from the school owner. The kids all filed past us and into their room. Jessica looked so big and clever and oh! We are very proud parents! On the screen, after 175 other kids, we saw Jessica very politely "Wai" the owner, get her certificate and that was that. A ceremony such as this reminds me of the passing time. Jessica will be 7 later this year.



Here's a song for Jessica:



And here's some photos from the Graduation.





 



 

Meanwhile... John plays with Pai Lin.. I think he likes her ;)