JJJJ Monk - Personal Blog for Jamie, Jurirat, Jessica and John


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mam's Birthday and New Things

It's been a month of renewal here. Since John was starting school, and Jessica (at age 6) was showing signs of teenage rebellion, we decided it was time to give them their own bedrooms. Until now, Mam and I had a room with a connecting door to the kids room and they slept in the same double bed. We also have a "spare room" which had a double bed and aircon. So, we planned to move ourselves to the spare room, and have the 2 connecting rooms for Jessica and John. In order to do this we had to get 2 single beds, plus we planned some painting (pink for Jessica, blue for John).

These photos are all around 17th - 19th April.

 
(above) Spiderman gets new shoes for school


(above) I did not know John was related to Mr Spock

 
(above) April 18th - Mam is now 32. I did manage to surprise her with a present


And John got his new bed already!