Jessica Monk - 7 Years Old
Shall I start with "where does the time go?"... or maybe "Who knows where the time goes?"... Jessica is 7 now, she's growing fast. Not just taller, but finally I think the little girl who likes to mess about and make silly faces is becoming more adult. Just recently, since her birthday recently she seems to have realised the importance of school, being a good girl, helping mum, listening to dad... Her laughter is real rather than a silly pretend laugh. Its a sweet sound.
Her birthday party was once again a large gathering. I was too busy to take many photos. I can say we had a very nice evening.

A magnifying glass was one of her top present requests!


Mams mum and Eng at our house for the party

Mam and friend Ya

John, Max and Calvin being boys...


Happy Birthday, sweet princess.
Who knows where the time goes. I have no fear of time.
Jamie the Blogger - Jamie's Phuket | Phuket Weather