JJJJ Monk - Personal Blog for Jamie, Jurirat, Jessica and John


Thursday, November 06, 2008

August 2008 Monks in Thailand

For some reason like being very busy I have not updated the JJJJ blog since.. for ages, a long time ago, desde hace mucho tiempo...

Things have moved on... Jessica and John learn things daily. I am very happy I decided against very well paid offshore work a few years ago. I would miss so much. They seem to progress in leaps and bounds. Writing, reading, language.. no more baby bottles, John can dress himself, they both come out with new words, new expressions. Every day is good.

Back in August... some photos

at Phuket Butterfly Garden - some more photos are on my Phuket blog - see

Phuket Butterfly Garden

 



 

And then on the same day, a quick dash up Buddha mountain





And now.. a couple of random photos of John and his daddy...





Back to August... We had a visit from Nathalie, who the kids loved and called her Auntie Nathalie. I met her in 1996 on the border between Costa Rica and Panama and we traveled together in Panama. We stayed in touch just about! She's married now to a guy called Steve from Guatemala and they have 2 kids. Nathalie was here for work, but managed some time as a tourist.

We went to Kan Eang restaurant...











Scary lobster!



A random picture of John at school...



And a whole bunch of kiddie photos from August and September







And this is Jessica dressed as a tree at the school sports/parade day which was all a bit silly, too much rain, too much sun, Mam felt ill, Jessica felt ill, too many silly costumes, a lot of show... anyway...





Yes, October photos coming...